Development in my current role, for my next role, DIY personal development and information for new employees
Thinking about creating your own development plan? Perhaps you are preparing for your PDR by drafting a personal and professional development plan. Whatever your thoughts, here are some tools to help you shape your plan for your future development and put it into practice.
- How do I plan my development in my current role?
- How do I prepare a development plan to help me reach the next role?
- Which core transferable skills do I need to improve? And where can I look for learning solutions? Try our DIY personal development toolkit
- How do I work out what my learning priorities are as a leader or manager? Are you a new manager? Browse our New Manager's Toolkit
- How do I find out if coaching or mentoring could be a useful option me?
- Looking for confidential, impartial advice about an internal job application or a job interview? Try our Careers Support Network
- What if I am new to Oxford and have just started my new job?
CoSy - course booking system
Find out about courses, workshops and programmes available