Resources, schemes and support from POD in developing your staff
As leaders and managers, we have a responsibility for facilitating the development of our teams/groups. Developing others is often the most rewarding part of a leader or manager’s job. At the same time, it can be a challenging role to perform.
Here are some tools to help you.
- How do I go about preparing a people development plan for my team or my department/faculty?
- I’d like to book a department/faculty learning and development planning meeting with my Organisational Development Adviser
- How do I put together and run my own team away day or team development session?
- What team development support is available from POD?
- How can I support my new staff effectively?
- I’m facing some challenges as a manager/leader that involve developing the team. How can I get support from my Organisational Development Adviser?
- I’m an Athena SWAN lead – how can I get advice and support on people development for my submission?
- I’m a local HR Manager/Officer – how do I get advice and support on people development from my Organisational Development Adviser?
Learning and Development conversations for managers (PDF)